Monday, March 16, 2009

Could it be any crazier?

Dear family and friends,

The last 24 hours has been quite the ride. By 5:15 am it will be over, or just beginning. The children and I are packed and ready to go. We are hopeful to be getting on a military flight tomorrow morning that is heading to New Zealand! Isn't that CRAZY...

We had friends mention last night that there was a flight coming through that was heading to an air show. We see how God clearly rearranged everything so we could drop/postpone life and catch a hop. After much prayer last night I saw God clearly leading that I needed to try to go even if we weren't able to get on. My sweet Jesus just keeps me guessing!

So off we go, into the wild blue yonder...if we don't get on I'm coming back and sleeping for 6 hours or so.

Love in Christ,
Dinah

Please pray that the children and I will be safe, have smooth travel, trust Jesus when it is not smooth, and have great fellowship with the Lord and one another. Love to all...