Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Who would have thought orange?


Dear family and friends,

When I was growing up I decided the color that I liked the least was orange. I've had to apologize to God for my limited perspective as I've seen it here in Hawaii in such a different light.



Tomorrow is moving day. This will be our first family move that we are doing ourselves. We get the keys at 8:15am and the cars are already loaded tonight. It's going to be quite the adventure.

The thing that I haven't mentioned, but we are truly amazed by, is that we will be living with the channel to Pearl Harbor in our back yard. We can hardly wait to watch submarines, destroyers, carriers, and such float by. What a way to do dishes! I took a picture just last week in order to give you a peek...


We have two and a half weeks of school under our belts and class will resume a week from tomorrow.

The best thing about moving is I get to be with my man every day...God is teaching me more about loving him lately. I never want to become lazy or complacent in something that is so vital.

Love in Christ,
Dinah for The Troops