Monday, September 1, 2008

How about this fourth baby?


Dear family and friends,

How about this fourth baby..."Daddy, daddy, you don't have to teach me to ride my bike now, I just learned!!!" This was one excited little boy.

We needed to get another little bike for Jefferson as his hand me down was worn out and had been tossed during the move. It was on our to do list, but had not been accomplished yet.

I remember when Jefferson was born, being slightly overwhelmed that now I had to teach him everything I'd just taught those first three. Now the little man has a jump start on reading, writing, counting to a thousand...and a little girl across the alley taught him to ride a bike.

It's good to be a fourth baby!

I'm honestly torn between missing the opportunity to teach him and having victory in one more thing accomplished in our lives.

Love in Christ,
Dinah for The Troops